What is ChiroThin and how does it work?
The ChiroThin formula by ChiroNutraceutical is a natural dietary supplement. It is taken over the course of six weeks under doctor supervision.
ChiroThin contains a host of nutritional ingredients that are well known to aid in fatty acid transportation, blood sugar stabilization, as well as to increase in metabolism and detoxification. When combined with a healthy diet - which includes special blends of low glycemic index, anti-inflammatory foods - your body will be more efficient at converting stored fat into energy.
ChiroThin allows your body to metabolize fat more efficiently and use it as energy when you consume less calories than you burn! Additionally, ChiroNutraceutical has specially designed the ChiroThin formula to include specific amounts of amino acids, vitamins and cell salts to keep you feeling good!
The ChiroThin Weight Loss Program doesn't stop at six weeks, but includes dietary and behavioral modification tips, that, when followed, will keep you slim for the long term!
ACTIVE MEDICAL & CHIROPRACTIC IS AN APPROVED CHIROTHIN PROVIDER
Call (904) 398-4860 to schedule an evaluation with us to find out if ChiroThin is right for you.
ChiroThin Medical Facts
- ChiroThin is a doctor supervised program where the participant has a follow up visit with the supervising doctor on a weekly basis. During this doctor patient encounter, the patient is questioned regarding their overall health, their adherence to the diet, and any struggles or challenges they may be encountering. The participant is then weighed, receives an 8-point body measurement, and their blood pressure is taken. Their current BMI is then calculated. Based on all of this information, the participant is then provided with detailed information/instruction as it pertains to what they need to do for the upcoming week based on the data received during this session.
- All patients are prescreened for complicating factors, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication. If a complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator is revealed, it is discussed with the potential participant.
- Depending on the severity of the projected clinical implications of the complicating factor or poor prognostic indicators, a person may be prohibited from undergoing the program.
- If the potential participants past medical history contains any contraindications, they are prohibited from participating in the program.
- It is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) type diet.
- The ChiroThin program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program. Complex carbohydrates are included because they prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, re-feeding edema, and may improve muscular endurance.
- While undergoing the 6 week program,, the participant consumes between twenty four (24) and thirty (30) ounces of nutrient dense low glycemic index/anti-inflammatory foods per day.
- The nutritional support formula is specifically formulated to aid in fatty acid metabolism, aid hunger and craving suppression, aid in blood sugar stabilization, and aid in mild detoxification of the body.
- The program is 6 weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for very low calorie diets (VLCD’s) as established by scientific data. These parameters include: doctor supervision, time on VLCD, dietary modification, behavioral modification, nutritional supplementation, and when indicate, exercise.
- The program provides a “re-feeding” component where the participant is transitioned back to a “normal” diet composed of LGAI foods.
- The participant is provided with guidelines, strategies and tools to help them increase the chances of long term weight loss success. This is based on BMR, activity level, appropriate exercise, and continued healthy nutritional consumption.
Where is ChiroThin manufactured and what are the quality control guidelines?
What sets ChiroNutraceutical's product apart from the rest?
Restricted Calorie Diet Improves Heart Function in Obese Patients With Diabetes
Very Low Calorie Diet Benefits for Obese Diabetics
Changes in Food Cravings during Low-Calorie and Very-Low-Calorie Diets
The Evolution of Very-Low-Calorie Diets: An Update and Meta-analysis
Long-Term Beneficial Effect of a 16-Week Very Low Calorie Diet on Pericardial Fat in Obese Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Desaturation of Skeletal Muscle Structural and Depot Lipids in Obese Individuals during a Very-Low-Calorie Diet Intervention